PWN is the leader in the foreign language school book sector. We drew on our extensive experience to create our own bilingualism programincorporating the Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) teaching approach recommended by the European Commission.
Our pupils study and spend time in a bilingual environment. Experienced native-speaking teachers, following PWN’s programme of content-focused English language teaching, create situations for natural communication in the foreign language.
The benefits of bilingualism:
- Native-like communication in a multicultural environment.
- Openness to the world, broad-mindedness and eagerness to travel.
- The possibility to earn an international diploma (e.g. the International Baccalaureate) and to attend the university of one’s choice.
- Access to vast sources of knowledge and the latest scientific research.
- The development of communication skills.
- Improved confidence and self-esteem.
- The development of mathematical skills, abstract thinking, and concentration (according to the latest research by Professor Ellen Bialystok).